Talk

Advanced search

Geox trainers

(7 Posts)
PollyPerky Wed 22-Mar-17 12:17:49

Are they frumpsville or ok?
I need something for city walking and find Converse and Superga uncomfortable after a while as they are so flat. Mainly to wear with skinny jeans or chinos.

I was looking at some fairly conventional Geox trainer type shoes - not glittery or with wedgies or anything.

SpringGlade004 Wed 22-Mar-17 12:29:25

I have a bit of a 'thing' for trainers so have quite a few pairs blush. I have Converse and Superga and totally agree..not great for a huge amount of walking. Of all my trainers I must say my Nike Roshe Runs are THE most comfortable for a lot of walking. They come in loads of different colours depending on your preference. Sorry no Geox experience confused but hope this helps?!

Rosebag Wed 22-Mar-17 12:32:36

I have literally just bought Geox nebula black glitter trainers. I think they're gorgeous and as comfortable as slippers. Quite slimline and my late teen and twenty something DSs approve.

AlexanderHamilton Wed 22-Mar-17 12:34:25

My daughter dances & is recovering from an ankle injury. Her teacher has told her that Geox are one of the most supportive trainer she can wear & to wear them as much as possible.

PollyPerky Wed 22-Mar-17 12:36:31

Thanks will look at the NIke too.

minipie Wed 22-Mar-17 13:01:44

I'm wearing New Balance suede trainers and finding them very comfy. They have a proper squidgy sole rather than the rigid Converse "plimsoll" type. Geox do have a good reputation for foot support though - I just prefer the look of new balance.

PollyPerky Wed 22-Mar-17 13:02:42

Ok thanks. I don't have feet that need support, especially, I just find my calves ache if I do 4 miles of city walking in totally flat shoes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now