Talk

Advanced search

Looking for "perfect" swimsuit/ tankini

(2 Posts)
whatty Wed 22-Mar-17 09:43:44

Hi wise stylish mumsnetters. Am off on holiday in a few weeks and there will be quite a bit of beach time (we are going to Oz). I've got 2 kids and want to be comfy and not break the bank with my beach wear purchases... but am struggling to find anything. I usually buy clothes from Boden, Joules and M&S- but I can't find anything I like swim wear wise. I am a size 14 with a bit of a tummy, so ideally don't want a two piece. Has anyone got any good suggestions?! Thanks in advance

DianaT1969 Wed 22-Mar-17 11:35:42

I've bought one tankini so far this year and I love it. Posted it on MN earlier. I swim a lot and have a holiday home in Turkey, so get lots of wear out of swimwear. This might be higher than your budget and is for fuller bust sizes, but wanted to share.
Moontide's fabric feels very luxurious and the ruching on sides avoids that flat, synthetic look some suits and tankinis suffer from - which shows up every lump & bump. Love the olive colour too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now