Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tan ankle boots with small heal

(12 Posts)
sweetheart Tue 21-Mar-17 12:39:31

I need to replace my brown / tan ankle boots which have a smallish heal - about 3 inches.

I've looked in several places but can't seem to find what I'm looking for - anyone seen any good ones?

snowgirl1 Tue 21-Mar-17 12:41:13

Oh, I'm going to watch this too if you don't mind as I have a pair of tan ankle boots that I need to replace. Sorry for the lack of helpful contribution to the thread!

sweetheart Tue 21-Mar-17 13:12:18

ok well snowgirl I've just ordered these if they are any good to you in the absence of finding others as they are cheap and I've found in the past Tesco boots actually wear pretty well
www.tesco.com/direct/ff-western-ankle-boots/352-2465.prd?action=acknowledgement&source=others

sweetheart Tue 21-Mar-17 13:12:43

They are just a bit darker than I wanted but will see what they are like when they arrive

CaitAgusMadra Tue 21-Mar-17 21:41:06

Following...

I really want a pair of Sam Edelman Petty boots in tan but can't find them available in UK and I'm too stingy to pay the import duties and delivery charges from the US

snowgirl1 Sat 25-Mar-17 22:48:08

Just come back to check this thread - sadly the Tesco ones wouldn't work for me. I need leather or they would end up honking quite quickly. But Sam Edelman ones would be perfect...if they were on sale in the UK.

I found these www.johnlewis.com/carvela-tanga-block-heeled-ankle-boots-tan/p2241827, but think they're just a touch too high.

CaitAgusMadra Sun 26-Mar-17 07:46:53

They're too high for me for for everyday wear. There have definitely been fewer tan ankle boots in the shops in AW 16/17 than previous years.

missmoon Sun 26-Mar-17 08:53:00

I have some from Russell and Bromley. They were quite expensive but have lasted really well, I've had them re-soled a few times. They go with everything:http://www.russellandbromley.co.uk/ankle-boots/zip-code/invt/372106

BigGreenOlives Sun 26-Mar-17 08:54:08

There are some in Whistles sale, £125

DrAbbyYates Sun 26-Mar-17 08:56:22

Have you looked at Ash? Maybe the Jalouse style?

snowgirl1 Sun 26-Mar-17 15:51:19

CaitAgusMadra if you're UK size 6 there's a pair on ebay that have only been worn a "few" times for £48...but from the US.

Thanks for all the suggestions - much appreciated.

The tan boots I have a the moment are Jalouse style - but leather and Ash only seem to do them in tan suede.

The Whistles ones are also suede. I need something wipeable!

Russell & Bromley are a bit too expensive for me for ankle boots, but I'll bear them in mind.

CaitAgusMadra Tue 28-Mar-17 12:12:58

Thanks but too big for me. AIBU to seriously be considering a holiday in the States just to get these boots?! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now