Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

footner and foot tattoos

(3 Posts)
ditavonteesed Mon 20-Mar-17 19:35:21

I have ordered some jamberry wraps for my toe nails and thought I could make my feet all lovely first, also I really like the idea of footner as it's just so weird.
So 2 questions would the tattoos on the tops of my feet be ok? I had a massive allergic reaction when I had them so I am extra careful not to hurt them.
Second question does it make your feet sore or less resiliant, am a nurse so on feet for very long periods and can;t be coping if they are sore.
Thanks in advance gross foot experts.

piddleypower Mon 20-Mar-17 22:59:19

It should only go on the bottom/soles of your feet altho it will creep up the sides a little bit, but shouldn't go into the tops of your feet. If worried put Vaseline over tops of feet.

It didn't make my feet hurt or sore at all. Don't pick or pull the skin. Do it now whilst you can still wear socks to work!

FuzzyOwl Mon 20-Mar-17 23:11:47

Put Vaseline on the top of your feet but soak the soles first, as it helps it to work. It didn't make my feet sore but if you are always on your feet and have built up any hard areas to prevent blisters, once the hardened skin comes away your feet might rub there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now