Please find me a lob!

(6 Posts)
ninnypoo Mon 20-Mar-17 19:17:03

Not had a haircut since August 2015. My hair is now rather long (covers my bra clasp at the back iyswim) and in terrible condition on the ends.
Think I've finally accepted that it's going to need a serious cut so I may as well make it a deliberate thing and go for a long bob style. My hair is naturally a bit wavy/curly, thick and dry but I am happy to use straighteners/curlers. I am also scared short hair will make me look like I have a fat head.

Can someone please send me some hair inspiration! I need some ideas that won't make me look frumpy (I'm 22). Thanks!

Rudymentary Mon 20-Mar-17 19:22:04

Love this

BounceBounceSplishSplash Mon 20-Mar-17 19:27:24

This?

ninnypoo Mon 20-Mar-17 19:46:48

Ooh I like those! My only concern with that length is id have to have another haircut not too long after because it'd get to that awkward flicky shoulder length quite quickly. Love the colours though...

Hushabyelullaby Mon 20-Mar-17 19:55:51

I love lobs

Goldfishjane Mon 20-Mar-17 23:02:31

I didn't know my haircut had a name
It grows fine, like from the first pic length to second. No urgency to get it cut, one of the reasons I like it. If it's shorter than it has a weird sticky out phase, my hair is wavy and will do straight or curly. If that's you, then have a lob
Andthanks for teaching me the word grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now