Talk

Advanced search

I am updating my sleepwear

(13 Posts)
DrScholl Mon 20-Mar-17 17:01:59

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and SHEESH

Not SEXAY stuff, but the stuff i have got looks tired and mismatched and shit,
I have gone for a lot of aqua, pale blue and white stuff that all goes together in any old combo. I like the look of the Gapbody Modal stuff here www.gap.co.uk/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=000226759003 and the shorts etc

Anyone else think theres needs a revamp?

ITGurl Mon 20-Mar-17 17:28:47

I just bought gap pajama bottoms. Not cheap but they are so soft and comfortable I would recommend.

DrScholl Mon 20-Mar-17 19:35:56

Ooh.cant wait now

Starduke Tue 21-Mar-17 11:31:49

They look comfy!

I did this a couple of years ago. I was still wearing pyjamas from student days ten years previously and they were baggy and shapeless and not soft.

I bought some plain cotton ones from M&S and they're really nice.

AlaskaNebraska Tue 21-Mar-17 20:22:03

this season Marks pyjamas are dull colours. I ordered some pale aqua ones and they came back blue grey

taybert Tue 21-Mar-17 20:33:12

I had an update at Christmas. The conclusion: White Company - poor, itchy lace, saggy bottom. Sainsbury's - stretchy, soft, pockets, nice! (But boring colours)

DubiousCredentials Tue 21-Mar-17 20:36:36

I got new at Christmas too. Boux Avenue are nice but shrink like a mo fo and the tops are useless now angry.

AlaskaNebraska Tue 21-Mar-17 21:39:11

I forgot i have a pair of Gap ones
OMG they are amazing. Dense knit, good lycra

AlaskaNebraska Tue 21-Mar-17 21:39:43

not surprised at Boux tbh

Sadik Tue 21-Mar-17 22:18:07

I need to do exactly the same thing. Have had some lovely things from Cyberjammies in the past, but I'm really not excited by their current offerings.

RedMetamorphosis Tue 21-Mar-17 22:20:54

Next have really nice PJ sets - I love the leggings with TShirt ones. I've currently got the red heart ones that are on the website and they are comfy, keep their shape and wash well.

Launderetta Tue 21-Mar-17 22:26:41

DrScholl you have inspired me.
And - oh joy - Cyberjammies do a size 22, so I shall look like the belle of the bed again!!
Thank you, and goodnight!

AlaskaNebraska Wed 22-Mar-17 06:39:55

Gap ones arriving today. (It's me). Marks hopeless. I liked the black next modal ones - like modal generally. But black ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now