Talk

Advanced search

Nice maternity bras....PLEASE!

(9 Posts)
TheLegendOfBeans Mon 20-Mar-17 12:58:09

Help! My boobs have turned into bazongas and I am currently wearing my old nursing bras as underwires were sticking into me from the point of conception!

My whole shape changes for the worse of my boobs aren't "lifted" and I can't remember seeing any nice maternity bras ever.

Can any of you recommend maternity bras to me as I'm prepared to splash out to stop myself getting annoyed every day with my bras!

10Betty10 Mon 20-Mar-17 18:00:16

Hotmilk.com (awful name I know) do some nice ones that are also nursing bras.

Trundle13 Mon 20-Mar-17 23:37:39

Panache Sophie (make sure you choose the nursing version as, confusingly, there is a non-nursing Sophie out there too!)

TheLegendOfBeans Tue 21-Mar-17 06:11:53

This is really helpful, thanks.

I've heard of hotmilk as the name makes me want to vomit!

10Betty10 Tue 21-Mar-17 19:02:22

If you want cheap but actually quite pretty on try this one from New Look. I have it and it doesn't look maternity which is nice!

m.newlook.com/shop/maternity/lingerie-and-nightwear/maternity-shell-pink-lace-trim-bra_513618372

10Betty10 Tue 21-Mar-17 19:04:48

I also have this as an every day bra- instead of underwire it has a little underbust piece of padding that pushes you up a bit: direct.asda.com/george/womens/lingerie/non-wired-t-shirt-bra/GEM570130,default,pd.html

KatharinaRosalie Tue 21-Mar-17 20:24:14

Just buy normal bras in bigger size so the underwires are in the right place and won't poke you. You can't get the same lift from non-wired bra

ChorusLine69 Tue 21-Mar-17 21:28:45

www.bravadodesigns.com/uk/

These are so comfy, not cheap but worth it!

Pistachiois50pmore Wed 22-Mar-17 10:16:15

I went to Bravissimo and they said underwire was fine as long as the bra was absolutely definitely big enough in the cup. I ended up getting one Panache and one Freya in two cup sizes up from normal. The Freya was better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now