Talk

Advanced search

Free M&S beauty box

(4 Posts)
OtherBarry Sat 18-Mar-17 20:27:18

Worth £80 when you spend £30 on beauty - has anyone had one? I'm not sure it looks like it's worth £80 but I think I'll use all of it so I'm quite excited smile

BounceBounceSplishSplash Sat 18-Mar-17 21:24:54

I think it might be worth £80 if the products were full sized but not the teeny sizes they come in. I saw it in store the other day and didn't bother as everything is minuscule with the exception of the perfume which is a decent hand bag sized bottle and smells nice.

Itsnothingoriginal Sat 18-Mar-17 21:51:20

I've just got it as ordered some stuff I needed anyway and it is a nice extra! No way is it worth £80 as the sizes are teeny but good for taking on holiday! The perfume is nice - I already have some but M&S perfume never lasts long so small size useful for re applying.

OtherBarry Wed 22-Mar-17 17:30:31

I've just got mine and I'm really pleased considering it was free with stuff I was buying anyway - the neals yard wild rose balm is lovely, can't wait to try the rest.

Definitely not worth £80 but I feel like I've had an actual Mother's Day present grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now