Talk

Advanced search

Cheap Beauty Boosts

(7 Posts)
AddToBasket Fri 17-Mar-17 19:34:40

Just bought some divine Happy Naturals Sea Minerals bubble bath for £2.50 from Sainsbury's. It is so scrummy, smells like aromatic but classy old fashioned lemonade, it has totally made my evening.

Please tell me about your cheap beauty perks.

AwwOlgaICannot Fri 17-Mar-17 19:46:14

The Ordinary range of facial products. They range from about £5 upwards to about £13. They are absolutely amazing. I custom blend from the range every morning and evening and my skin has never looked better (at the age of 41!). That bubble bath sounds divine. I'll try it next time I'm at Sainsbury 😀

TeaAddict235 Fri 17-Mar-17 20:41:18

The Alberto Balsam pomegranate conditioner is only 99p. It makes my hair super shiny!

AddToBasket Sat 18-Mar-17 08:00:25

This is perfect info, thanks for the replies. I don't think I have seen the Ordinary range - where do you get it?

bingohandjob Sat 18-Mar-17 15:43:41

Soaper Duper range - was only in Liberty now in Tesco. Lovely stuff www.soaperduper.com

Maudlinmaud Sat 18-Mar-17 15:49:55

Garnier moisture bomb tissue mask works a treat for me. It broke my ds out though so it's not for everyone.

AwwOlgaICannot Sat 18-Mar-17 16:40:11

Sorry for late reply, you can get The Ordinary stuff from ASOS and VictoriaHealth. I believe there's a shop in London too. I can't praise the whole range highly enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now