Talk

Advanced search

Alex Jones's trench coat?

(10 Posts)
heffalumpshavewrinkles Fri 17-Mar-17 13:27:22

Latest episode of Shop Well for Less she's wearing a gorgeous dark trench coat with leather straps. Does anyone know where it's from? Please tell me it's not a maternity coat!

MsUnderstanding Fri 17-Mar-17 13:59:33

Wasn't that the coat she talked about in a previous episode of Shop Well? Something about cost per wear, it was expensive but has been worn a lot. I assumed it was Burberry.

MsUnderstanding Fri 17-Mar-17 14:03:10

styleonscreen.com/blog/alex-jones-green-trench-coat-the-one-show/

heffalumpshavewrinkles Fri 17-Mar-17 14:08:02

Thank you that's it. Out of my price range and no longer sold oh well!! Been looking for the perfect trench coat for ages too sad

cookie77 Fri 17-Mar-17 15:11:40

Hobbs Saskia trench comes in a similar colour I think - no leather bits though..

Jmangel Fri 17-Mar-17 18:07:51

Oh my goodness, the asymmetric Burberry trench linked from the style on screen link is freakin gorgeous - soooo out of my price range too but you have now sewn the seed - off to Google dupes!

FunkinEll Fri 17-Mar-17 18:09:37

How about this M&S one, similar colour, smaller price tag here

heffalumpshavewrinkles Fri 17-Mar-17 20:31:50

I've found this one which is also what I'm after. For some reason I've never found a high street trench coat I've liked. Can't put my finger on why though. I think I'm going to start a Burberry trench savings account wink

uk.burberry.com/long-technical-trench-coat-p40425491

AmethystMoon Fri 17-Mar-17 20:46:17

If you can get to Bicester Village the Burberry store has heaps of beautiful trenches a lot cheaper (not cheap!) than usual.
I saved up and bought a short black double breasted classic trench a couple of weeks ago. It was 450 pounds compared to 795 when sold in normal stores. I am so happy with it, amazing quality that I know will last.

heffalumpshavewrinkles Fri 17-Mar-17 21:00:16

I'm less than an hour away thank you so much AmethystMoon!! So annoyed we have plans already this weekend grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now