We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tinted moisturiser/bb cream with MEDIUM coverage?

(20 Posts)
mintmagnummm Fri 17-Mar-17 09:12:01

Are there any?? Also suitable for combination skin so no shiny finish, oh and very important no fragrance!

I thought I was looking for light coverage all this time but finally realise I want more!

MissisBoote Fri 17-Mar-17 10:14:31

Bourjois cc cream has great coverage and pretty long lasting too.
It does have some fragrance to it, but seems to disappear once it's on the skin.

mintmagnummm Fri 17-Mar-17 10:32:09

Miss thanks but it's not smelling it I'm worried about, my skin cannot tolerate fragrance in products regardless if it disappears or not :-(

MissisBoote Fri 17-Mar-17 10:44:57

How about la Roche posey - they do a bb cream, and cc cream. I haven't tried them but the bb cream looks good for oily skin.

Deathraystare Fri 17-Mar-17 11:41:29

The La Roche CC I can vouch for for dry skin so hopefully the BB will be ok for you.

WavingNotDrowning Fri 17-Mar-17 12:37:12

I like Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser. Not the oil free version though.

bibbitybobbityyhat Fri 17-Mar-17 12:39:07

Bourjois cc cream - marvellous stuff!

rightknockered Fri 17-Mar-17 12:40:01

Why not the oil-free version Wavingnotdrowning?

blueskyinmarch Fri 17-Mar-17 12:40:20

I use the Clarins BB cream. It is fantastic.

WavingNotDrowning Fri 17-Mar-17 12:43:34

strangely the oil free version is more shiny (on me). I have combination skin too and really don't want to be shiny but the original Laura Mercier seems to suit me better than the oil free.

mintmagnummm Fri 17-Mar-17 14:05:51

All of these mentioned except for the Laura mercier ALL contain fragrance! That's what pisses me off about all these products! Why do companies think we want perfume in our stuff!

MrsT2007 Fri 17-Mar-17 14:36:59

Vichy normaderm bb is lovely. Helps balance skin. Possibly a lighter coverage but it really evens skin tone well

MyBootsAreMuddy Fri 17-Mar-17 14:56:52

My 17yr old dd1 has just started using Boots No7 bb cream. It's in a pinky coloured tube, but they had others for different skin types. It has no fragrance and has quite a matte fInish so not shiny.
She had tried a few others but they didn't agree with her skin, which is quite sensitive. She has been using the no7 for about a month now and really likes it. She said she likes it best because it gives just enough coverage to disguise spots and acne scars without feeling too heavy (one of the reasons she hates foundation).

mintmagnummm Fri 17-Mar-17 15:58:01

Mrs Vichy is fragranced but thank u.

Mybootsaremuddy thank you I was actually considering the no7 one

delilahbucket Fri 17-Mar-17 16:01:39

I use La Roche Posay BB cream. Good coverage, light enough to wear all day (I find foundation irritates my skin after a few hours). I have combination skin and it doesn't stop the oil production all day, but for most of it. There's no smell to it.

lilyroses Fri 17-Mar-17 16:22:32

I swear by the bare minerals one

mintmagnummm Fri 17-Mar-17 19:23:35

I appreciate all these suggestions so thank you.

La Roche posay definitely contains fragrance in the ingredientssad

The bare minerals one definitely is not medium coverage, infact I don't even think it's light coverage!

mumsoftwins Sat 18-Mar-17 00:17:34

Perricone MD face finishing moisturiser!

DrAbbyYates Sat 18-Mar-17 01:00:50

How about the Clinique blend it yourself pigment drops? You can control the coverage and use a moisturiser which suits you as a carrier.

tigerdriverII Sat 18-Mar-17 01:17:17

I use a Boots No7 CC which is really spot on, really good coverage and a natural look. I have no idea about fragrance though (apologies, I'm not a true MNetter as I like the smell of products).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now