Talk

Advanced search

Polyfilla for the eyes? a wrinkly question

(10 Posts)
Indaba Thu 16-Mar-17 06:23:08

Can anyone recommend something that would work to smooth/blur the appearance of under eye wrinkles? Something to put on pre make up or something that I can use when I am makeup free?

Decorating our house at the moment and yesterday as I doing the bathroom walls I decided I need pollyfilla for the eyes sad

Isobela Thu 16-Mar-17 07:11:28

I've tried almost everything I can get my wrinkly eyes on!
I'm 40 and have crows feet which I hate. Im considering Botox now as no potion has really worked.

The only 2 that I've noticed a more refreshed look with is dermalogica & Lancôme genefique (sorry spelt that wrong!)

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Thu 16-Mar-17 07:14:35

Aloe vera tightens skin beautifully. Give that a go?

Alternatively, the Boots No7 range for long term assistance?

sems Thu 16-Mar-17 16:58:06

Yep to Botox!! No creams really work x

Lottylovesbread Thu 16-Mar-17 17:14:01

There used to be a product that resembled a thin version of Vaseline that you dabbed on to your wrinkles so that the cream filled the lines so to speak. Worked ok but nothing beats Botox

BusterGonad Thu 16-Mar-17 17:48:48

The only thing that works for me is well moisturised skin and a concealer in exactly the same shade as my skin so when it creeps into the lines it doesn't notice so much!

MichaelSheensNextDW Thu 16-Mar-17 18:25:54

Eucerin hyaluron filler eye cream works miracles on me.

Indaba Thu 16-Mar-17 23:27:33

Oh, thanks everyone....lots of ideas to try......not sure am ready yet financially or mentally or indeed brave enough for botox though grin

Pussssies Fri 17-Mar-17 08:40:12

I use the Smashbox primer, both under and over make-up, it really does blur large pores and wrinkles!

whitesklyer Fri 17-Mar-17 09:27:42

Yes to Botox her as well. also try to up your hydration, as in drink a shit load (6 pints min) of water for one week. If you hate cold water try warm with a bit of lemon juice in it. It really shows on the face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now