Talk

Advanced search

Who styles little mix?!

(10 Posts)
PovertyJetset Tue 14-Mar-17 20:09:20

Honestly everything i have seen them in/on has been a HOT MESS.

If you are their stylist can you please ask for a larger budget, stop buying them clothes from the sale rack in Jane Norman, and AnneSummers and give them a polished sexy look!

It's so cheap.

NomDePlumeReloaded Tue 14-Mar-17 20:13:28

And buy the right sizes please.

MrsPMT Tue 14-Mar-17 20:14:05

I absolutely hate the 'pants as stage wear' that so many female celebs go for, which Little Mix seem to constantly wear angry

LunaAzul Tue 14-Mar-17 20:15:51

I saw one of their videos yesterday. Perrie looked like she was wearing a large chicken nugget and one of the others was wearing what looked like an unravelling jumper...

EnriqueTheRingBearingLizard Tue 14-Mar-17 20:16:36

My answer would be 'someone who hates them all' They should think on that.

PovertyJetset Tue 14-Mar-17 20:17:28

I know I mean, by all means dance around in your pants and bra. I'm fine with that. But seriously a flesh coloured pleather body on top of a pink pj/hoodie???!

Hoppinggreen Tue 14-Mar-17 20:21:23

I'm thinking of starting a crowdfunding page to buy the one with all the hair some trousers or even a mini skirt.
They really do look a total mess

wizzywig Tue 14-Mar-17 20:22:54

Agree with you all. It just seems as though all female singers need to be half naked shaking what their momma gave them these days.

PovertyJetset Tue 14-Mar-17 20:25:54

The hair is stringy and the make up so ropey.

They should look at the pussy cat dolls in their hay day, super hot, super cool!

I don't want to judge them on wearing so little or being super sexy. But at least step away from the naff cheapo they are being forced into!

PovertyJetset Tue 14-Mar-17 20:26:21

hopping I'll contribute to that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now