Talk

Advanced search

Hair straighteners / styler

(3 Posts)
Latium123 Tue 14-Mar-17 13:42:25

I am due back to work soon after baby number 2. My two are close in age and I know mornings are going to be mad trying to get everyone ready and out the door. I don't think I will have the chance to do my hair properly before leaving the house but I have to look presentable for work. My hair is quite unruly and I can't wash and go. Without straightening it just gets big and frizzy. Any recommendations for a hair styler / straighteners? I have my own office so would plan to do it quickly once I get to work. Therefore I need something quick and effective. I would be able to plug in but might be easier with portable option. I was considering the ones that are like a brush that straighten your hair. Are these any good? If so which brand? Thanks.

whirliebird Tue 14-Mar-17 13:44:57

GHD's are the best straighteners ever! Takes 2 seconds and lasts till the next hair wash x

NeonFlamingo Thu 16-Mar-17 21:19:28

Have you thought about a keratin treatment? I had one done and it definitely made my hair more manageable and a lot quicker to dry and straighten. They are costly though. Otherwise I would second GHDs. Cloud 9 is also supposed to be a good make although I haven't tried them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now