Talk

Advanced search

Shirts/Blouses for big boobs

(9 Posts)
PlayOnWurtz Mon 13-Mar-17 11:19:26

Large boobed ladies where do you buy shirts or Blouses from? I'm a 32H and fed up with button gape. I'd love a nicely fitted shirt to go with jeans but they're elusive! Thanks

Scattrercushion Mon 13-Mar-17 11:29:31

Try Bravissamo's Pepperberry clothing brand. they usually have shirts or blouses in their range.

BloddersMum Mon 13-Mar-17 11:32:43

I second the pepperberry shirts. Sometimes the general styles of clothing can be a bit hit and miss but they always seem to have good plain shirts in their collection.

JoJoSM2 Mon 13-Mar-17 11:32:47

I was just going to say the same - Pepperberry stuff should fit you beautifully. However, I'm not always so keen on quality there. Alternatively, you could try buying a bigger size and having it taken in a bit at the waist.

Sparklingbrook Mon 13-Mar-17 11:34:03

I bought a shirt from M&S before Christmas and it has extra buttons inside specially to prevent boob gape.

allfurcoatnoknickers Mon 13-Mar-17 13:24:35

Equipment! I stalk them in the Outnet Sale or on Ebay. Alternatively, the drapey silk blouses/shirts from Uniqlo.

I'm a 30F with super narrow shoulders.

BeMorePanda Mon 13-Mar-17 15:39:02

do you sew at all OP? These patterns are designed for big boobs & you can make them in fabric to your choosing:

shop.cashmerette.com/products/harrison-shirt-pdf-pattern

Andromache77 Fri 17-Mar-17 10:19:04

Try sewing a snap fastener to close the gap, that way you can buy whatever you like and adapt it. If more than one gap opens (other then the one right over your boobs) then obviously don't bother, the fit isn't right.

KatharinaRosalie Fri 17-Mar-17 14:06:16

With H-cup, the snap probably won't work, as the fabric will be too tight over the boobs - or if you size up, the shirt won't be fitted any more.
I'm afraid you need special boob friendly brands. BiuBiu.pl has some nice ones, and they keep their shape well also after many wears and washes. Dd-atelier ones are pretty, but unfortunately the ones I bought shrank in the wash. Same with Pepperberry, last 2 I got from them were only wearable once.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now