Talk

Advanced search

What will they do at a 'Benefit Brow Bar?' - am afraid of looking stupid!

(6 Posts)
BalletZeus Sun 12-Mar-17 11:56:24

One and only experience of getting brows done was threading, I was happy with the actual threading but the lady said I needed brows tinted and they turned orange/ginger! shock really hideous looking.

I don't have thick unruly eyebrows so what would they do?

I'd like groomed, not scary brows. Is there any point going if I don't need lots of hair taken away?

BalletZeus Sun 12-Mar-17 11:57:10

And I mean looking stupid if I ask them not that they'll leave me looking ridiculous!

U2HasTheEdge Sun 12-Mar-17 12:27:10

I went for the first time a few weeks ago and I will be going back.

She tinted them so they looked thicker and tidied them up. She made them into a nicer shape as well. I have an under-active thyroid so my eyebrows are very patchy but she made them look much better. I still have to fill them in but I have a much nicer shape than threading ever gave me.

Like you, I didn't have thick unruly eyebrows.

It hurts so much less than threading as well, I'm converted.

winchesterfan Sun 12-Mar-17 12:59:52

I had mine done yesterday. They tinted them for me, but went by what I wanted. She then shaped them.
They look slightly uneven in this picture, but they're not when looking at them properly...I just couldn't get a better picture.

AgathaMystery Mon 13-Mar-17 23:27:42

You're gonna love it. Seriously.

mumsoftwins Tue 14-Mar-17 00:22:10

One thing I've seen from the blogging events they do for them all is quite a few people react to the dye so it's worth asking them to be careful with it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now