Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use BalanceMe products? Any thoughts?

(9 Posts)
Needastrongone Sat 11-Mar-17 14:49:34

Had a catalogue with a 20% off code and I like the look of their anti aging products?

Any RL experiences very gratefully received.

smile

MissisBoote Sat 11-Mar-17 15:40:25

I really like balance me products.

On and off I use their face wash and facial oil. They do a really nice exfoliating mask too.

I'd probably use more of the skincare if I had the budget.

StilletoRose Sat 11-Mar-17 15:40:39

Liked their range a few years back, especially Hydrating Toner. They revamped it a year or so ago, and I think it's not so good now.

MissisBoote Sat 11-Mar-17 15:43:06

Just had a quick look online and they've repackaged themselves - the mask and oil are from their radiance line.

melissasummerfield Sat 11-Mar-17 15:48:21

I absolutely love the moisture rich rose moisturiser, although i havent had it for a while due to having to cut back a bit on spending 😩 I would recommend!

Needastrongone Sat 11-Mar-17 17:05:29

Oh thanks all. Sounds positive, if not cheap. I might see if they will send me a sample of the night cream, as it's ££££££ and if I don't like it, that's too much money wasted.

I appreciate your collective input. smile

Dulcimena Sat 11-Mar-17 17:21:52

I like the Pure face wash (non foaming) and the hand creams are excellent. The Moisture Rich face cream is great too. These may be pre-overhaul as per Stilleto's comments though?

MathsFiend Sat 11-Mar-17 17:52:02

I'll go against the grain.... had a few magazine freebies and didn't rate them at all. Reacted with my skin and left it red.

cazzyg Sat 11-Mar-17 20:36:29

I love the restore and replenish cleanser (used to be collagen boost). It's one of the few samples I've had that I went to buy the full size product.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now