Talk

Advanced search

Eyebrow tidying

(7 Posts)
BoysRule Fri 10-Mar-17 19:51:09

I have always had my eyebrows waxed/threaded in between and underneath. I've never done the top as I once read somewhere that it's a big no no. However, my eyebrows are quite fluffy at the top and looking at other people's eyebrows it looks like they must do the top.

Is it a big no no or totally normal?

Thanks.

SesameSparkle Fri 10-Mar-17 21:20:33

If you want a really strong shape, then you have to get the top edge done as well. My threader usually trims and then removes all the outlying hairs. I think that plucking the top brow line used to be frowned upon, as if you get too tweezer happy you can be left with gaps.

GeorgeTheHamster Fri 10-Mar-17 21:27:19

I don't know but I read the same advice as you and never do the top of mine. I don't want a really strong shape though, I just want tidy eyebrows as befits a middle aged woman who is going to add nothing else to them than a bit of powder eyeshadow to fill them in a bit.

Yeahfine Fri 10-Mar-17 21:34:12

It probably depends on your eyebrows. I don't get any stray hairs on the top, just underneath.

Astoria7974 Fri 10-Mar-17 21:43:21

Who told you that? You have to get the top done else it looks really scruffy - normally when you thread they'd do it automatically.

AndNoneForGretchenWieners Fri 10-Mar-17 21:46:14

I have some brow scissors that I use to trim the tops of mine.

creamcheeseandlox Sat 11-Mar-17 08:21:28

Getting the tops tidied really gives you a nice defined shape. I had my brows hd' yesterday after growing them out a bit and the difference was amazing. Really natural shape and look and I'd never have mine waxed before only ever threaded. It'll transform how they look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now