Talk

Advanced search

Hasbeens

(16 Posts)
WipsGlitter Fri 10-Mar-17 18:12:19

Does anyone have these? Are they very clumpy / noisy / heavy to wear?

Kenworthington Fri 10-Mar-17 18:22:19

I haven't got hasbeens but I do have a pair of lottas. In all honesty they're quite tricky to walk in as they kind of rock you forward on your feet. Stairs are particularly dangerous
Imoblush
However they are comfortable to wear despite having a hard wooden sole. Mine are aupposedly high ones but they don't seem that high. Peehaps the lower ones would be better for daywear.

Kenworthington Fri 10-Mar-17 18:22:35

Oh and yes they are def noisy to walk in!

LindyHemming Fri 10-Mar-17 18:53:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LindyHemming Fri 10-Mar-17 18:55:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Kenworthington Fri 10-Mar-17 19:04:16

Ooh those Clarks ones are quite nice . Am curious as to how they actually flex though. Do they not have a wooden sole?

Bumptoburp Fri 10-Mar-17 19:31:20

I have them and love them. Yes they are quite noisy on wooden floors and the sole does not flex but I only find this to be a problem when walking on uneven stony ground. Stairs etc are fine. I find them very comfortable and easy to walk in and I am not a high heel wearer iyswim. I adore mine.

tethersend Fri 10-Mar-17 19:44:46

The clarks ones are beyond amazing. I bought a pair in every colour last year grin

The sole is actually plastic, it's light and flexible. The suede footbed is soft and squishy and they are some of the comfiest sandals I have ever owned. I hope they bring out more colours this year.

I have owned tonnes of wooden clogs and sandals, and these (metaphorically) kick their arse.

WipsGlitter Fri 10-Mar-17 20:11:31

I like the Clarkes ones but not keen on the colours.

profpoopsnagle Fri 10-Mar-17 20:21:23

I have the black Clarks and love them.

Hoping they bring a blue/brown out this year.

Bubbinsmakesthree Fri 10-Mar-17 20:29:38

I have a pair of low-heeled boots - they take a bit of getting used to as yes they are heavier and clumpier than the average shoe. Mine make the front of my shins hurt the first few times each year I wear them. Wouldn't wear them if I was planning to walk miles. But they are basically rather comfy.

WipsGlitter Fri 10-Mar-17 20:34:59

I got some boots (joules) this year and they are super clumpy so I hate wearing them so I think that's putting me off.

BounceBounceSplishSplash Fri 10-Mar-17 20:39:01

I have this pair and they are the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever owned. It's not even so much the wooden sole, I find the leather really stiff and it really hurts the front top of my feet.

Have yet to make it out of the house in them and I've had them for years. Haven't chucked as I do love the look of them and am determined to break them in one day grin

I have the clarks ones and they are ace, really comfy and as Tethers said they are squidgy wood effect so light.

bionicant Fri 10-Mar-17 20:49:50

if you're anywhere near Hitchin this shop stocks a similar range, I have black and silver and they're really comfy

tethersend Fri 10-Mar-17 22:40:25

How weird, bionicant- I grew up in Hitchin and know exactly the shop you mean grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now