Talk

Advanced search

Shirts that are longer in the body - do they exist?

(13 Posts)
bagelbaby Fri 10-Mar-17 11:46:28

I'm sitting at work in a lovely fitted shirt , however I have to keep pulling it down. I know I am long in the body - so where, oh where, can I find shirts that will sit properly?

fuckkit Fri 10-Mar-17 13:41:55

I have the same problem. Due to my body shape I have to wear 'longline' tops. I don't wear fitted shirts but have you tried googling 'longline fitted shirts' or similar? smile

fuckkit Fri 10-Mar-17 13:42:46

Or try tall collections?

bagelbaby Fri 10-Mar-17 16:33:49

Shirts seem to be the worst culprits - I don't have such a problem with tops. Just fed up of yanking them down all the time!

Whatthefoxgoingon Fri 10-Mar-17 16:57:40

Have you looked at uniqlo?

bananafish81 Fri 10-Mar-17 18:02:21

Uniqlo are great! I'm really long in the body and I adore their shirts

FunnyBird Fri 10-Mar-17 18:05:00

I've got a longer length shirt from Boden.
I loved the pattern and they were out off stock in normal fit. And now I also love the longer length. It stays tucked in when I reach for something of a high shelf or do nut Hattie's etc.

FunnyBird Fri 10-Mar-17 18:05:33

*do my hair...
Autocorrect ?!?!

bagelbaby Fri 10-Mar-17 19:11:31

Love Uniqlo too. Are they all longer length or is there a special fit I need to look for?

isambardo Fri 10-Mar-17 20:54:54

I found a Ralph Lauren shirt in TK Maxx for £35, it's the only shirt I've ever found which is long enough, fitted enough and has space for boobs. Lovely cotton fabric too. I'm keeping an eye in case they get other colours...

moretea Fri 10-Mar-17 23:25:53

I have a work shirt from Gap's tall range. Nice quality plain cotton. I've found their regular range shirts pretty generous in body length too.

bananafish81 Fri 10-Mar-17 23:34:59

I haven't bought their standard Oxford style shirts to know how they are, but I have their rayon blouse in a variety of colours (non iron!) - it's great with skinnies / fitted trousers as they're slightly drapey in a non billowy way. Cover my waistband comfortably, love em

citychick Sat 11-Mar-17 04:03:54

Thomas Pink?
pricey, i know ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now