Talk

Advanced search

Like cons or vans but...

(8 Posts)
building2017 Thu 09-Mar-17 13:15:27

Converse style trainers are nearly right for me but end up looking a bit too dainty on my feet. I think I need something that sort of goes out a bit round to toes or maybe just something chunkier. Just want them in grey so I can wear them with lots of things.

Clarks funny dream are a pretty much perfect shoe for me, as are other slightly asymmetric shoes and boots... but I just want some converse looking trainers now.grin

Any ideas? Not sure where to look or what brand would be a good place to start.

CwtchMawr Thu 09-Mar-17 13:17:21

What about addidas superstars? I love mine, they're a bit chunkier than cons.

StayGoldPonyBoy Thu 09-Mar-17 13:24:52

Supergas are the best shoes ever. I'm a 5.5 usually, I feel they run a bit large so if you're between sizes, get a size down. Super comfy, I'm on my feet 8+ hours a day as a hairdresser and they serve me well.

I've got quite narrow feet so get on ok with converse but I know what you mean about them looking too dainty!

KP86 Thu 09-Mar-17 13:25:46

DCs?

JaneJeffer Thu 09-Mar-17 13:31:58

Rocketdog have rounded toes.

building2017 Thu 09-Mar-17 13:39:44

Oooh, Rocketdog Jazzin look good!

What are DCs? Are you asking about my kids? grin

building2017 Thu 09-Mar-17 13:44:31

I figured out DCs. Thanks everyone.

I kinda wanted to say skate shoes but I don't want to sound like I'm trying to be mutton dressed as lamb. It is about just the shape of my feet and body.

building2017 Thu 09-Mar-17 13:52:51

Right, I've ordered some stripy Jazzin. Thanks so much everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now