Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone ordered from a closet London?

(5 Posts)
dailystuck71 Wed 08-Mar-17 22:00:25

What are their dresses like and size wise how do they come up?

Doobigetta Wed 08-Mar-17 22:39:16

They can be lovely. Sizing I think can be a bit on the small side, but the main problem I've found with them recently is they make everything ridiculously tight. Not as in size, but as in pencil skirts don't allow you to take actual steps- they have so little material in them you have to shuffle. The last two things I've bought from them have gone back for that reason.

HakeLively Wed 08-Mar-17 22:46:42

I have a wrap dress with a tie front. One of the ties doesn't sit right- it's twisted but it's been sewn that way so I can't get it to lie flat against my waist. Annoying. Def on the small side too. Having said that, it's not unwearable at all and the zip is good. I HATE crappy zips that get stuck in a join of material and you have to spend an age coaxing it up.

Werkzallhourz Thu 09-Mar-17 18:26:06

I've ordered a lot from there. As a rule, the more expensive dresses seem more roomy.

I've had four beauties from them, one cheaper alright dress, and I've sent one back (it didn't suit my shape).

BretonRose Thu 09-Mar-17 23:51:46

Unit small but nothing outrageous. About 50/50 chance of it looking like the picture! But they do last if you get one you like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now