Talk

Advanced search

Lumea users - do you skip some months? Or have you stopped? What happens?

(3 Posts)
MyOtherNameIsBetter Wed 08-Mar-17 21:56:33

I've been using the Lumea for a couple of years to amazing effect, no hairs left except for a few around my knees (which are a bit darker) and one or two stragglers under each arm. I use it every 4 weeks but I find it takes such a long time to do my legs that I really can't be arsed with it.

I skipped my November and February sessions and hairs have not resprouted. I'm tempted to give it a miss this month as well. But will I regret it and be back to doing it every 2 weeks come summer?

mowglik Wed 08-Mar-17 23:40:01

I haven't done it since falling pregnant approx 9 months ago and my legs are still pretty smooth. I've got some fine regrowth on my legs but no thick ones have sprouted through.

My underarm hairs have grown back a bit though but I'm sure a couple of sessions will take care of that. I did my bikini line as well, the top bit and hardly any regrowth there. Hoping it will just take 3 or 4 sessions to get back to where I was!

MinnieMinchkin Thu 09-Mar-17 00:20:35

I tend to do it every couple of months now, possibly leaving it longer in the winter (although there was a thread telling us to charge the unit regularly to prolong the life of the unit, I forget the details). No dark hairs grow now, just some downy ones on my shins.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now