Talk

Advanced search

Seasalt rain coats- reviews?

(7 Posts)
gottaloveascamhun Wed 08-Mar-17 21:14:11

How's the sizing and are they actually waterproof??? Saw some nice ones in the sale but am unsure...

Owllady Wed 08-Mar-17 21:16:15

Yes they are brilliantly weather and waterproof
Sizing is generous, white stuff/fat face sort of sizing

gottaloveascamhun Wed 08-Mar-17 21:25:37

Hmmm I'm an 8 in tops from SS but 10 in trousers... worried an 8 won't fit over hips!!!

Budshtobudet Wed 08-Mar-17 21:29:20

I was able to wear mine at 41 weeks' pregnant, including doing zip right up so I think quite big sizes. I do now do up the poppers on the back so it's a little more fitted.
Also waterproof as far as I've tested it, and am in a pretty rainy city...

carabos Wed 08-Mar-17 21:36:27

I have one. I'm a standard size 8 and the coats are true to size. I hate mine BUT it is warm, long and waterproof and cheap. I hate it because it's ugly and while it "fits" in the sense that it is the right size, the cut is very strange. It seems to sort of hang off the back of my shoulders iyswim so I'm constantly trying to hitch it forward.

carabos Wed 08-Mar-17 21:52:45

Oh, and none of the zips work. I tried it on in the shop and mentioned all these issues to the assistant but she just sort of shrugged hmm.

Cherrypie32 Wed 08-Mar-17 21:56:48

I have just bought a Janelle in the sale. New coat for waking my new dog. I think true to size, it's very soft and warm but not very stylish. It really does do the job I bought it for though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now