Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a jumpsuit like this?

(5 Posts)
margaritasbythesea Wed 08-Mar-17 13:56:09

I live in a hot country but have developed a sensitivity to sun over the winter. Now the weather is heating up I am desperately trying to find clothes that cover me but are not made of plasticy materials. I don't mind man made materials like viscose that are plant based.

What I really want is a navy blue, full-length jumpsuit with at least elbow length sleeves ( a good part of my sensitivity is on the mid part of my upper arm). Cotton or other similar fabric. I'm a size 10 sometimes 12 and I need reasonable international delivery.

The nearest I have found is a Baukjen one but it only come in black and cobalt. I don't suit black and one of my only other cool, cover up outfits is a cobalt blue maxi so too similar.

The shops here are full of polyester. I don't know who they think they're going to sell them to. It's just too hot here to wear it.

Many thanks!

mrsnec Wed 08-Mar-17 14:22:34

Loads on Asos and their international delivery is excellent.

I have also seen a lovely one on Desigulal but won't be buying it because its polyester.

I get too hot in long sleeve ones and last year I just got sleeveless full length ones in viscose from Peacocks and they always keep me cool but I do wear them with a shrug sometimes if that's an option?

margaritasbythesea Wed 08-Mar-17 14:51:46

Many thanks for your reply. I was actually Asos that made me post. Although there are hundreds of jumpsuits, I have only found one that might work.

A shrug isn't going to be practical here really. People always think I am crazy for wearing any type of sleeve. I'm not crazy - just super thin of skin!

SesameSparkle Wed 08-Mar-17 23:00:49

This is navy and tencel, although doesn't look that cool to wear. They do do international delivery however.

margaritasbythesea Thu 09-Mar-17 09:21:30

Thankyou Sesame - It's nice. They might have chosen the wrong name with 'boiler suit' !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now