Talk

Advanced search

Bladed Brows - had them topped up 3 times now and still they arent taking well, anyone know why?

(11 Posts)
yohoohoo Wed 08-Mar-17 12:29:10

ok so had my eyebrows bladed...first time after healing over 4 weeks they were non - exsistant. understand you have to go back and have them topped up but went yesterday and was told yes they hadnt taken as well as expected so re-did them. Got to the end and when they wipe them over one side literally wiped off clear, so was re-done again and same thing happened.

Person doing them said she didnt know why but to come back in 2 weeks and we will see how they are getting on.

Im panicking now as am off to Spain in 4 weeks...really disappointed with them sad

AssassinatedBeauty Wed 08-Mar-17 12:54:38

Is it a reputable place? Could you go to a different place that's got a better reputation. I know nothing about this procedure, but the person doing it doesn't sound like they're much of an expert.

yohoohoo Wed 08-Mar-17 13:48:52

Extremely reputable she's been doing it for years....

yohoohoo Wed 08-Mar-17 16:11:10

Ive spoken to her and she said not to put anything on them at all and definiately keep dry for at least the first 7 days

dailystuck71 Wed 08-Mar-17 16:22:19

I'm having mine done next week and the advice is to keep the, dry for 2 weeks.

sonlypuppyfat Wed 08-Mar-17 16:26:37

My niece had hers done, she now looks like Groucho Marx

LexiPea Wed 08-Mar-17 16:30:29

Microblading? I am sorry but its shit, it doesn't last, I know so many people who have had the same thing

yohoohoo Wed 08-Mar-17 16:44:55

I dont want it permenant so have gone down this route for the Summer should last around 12 months

yohoohoo Thu 16-Mar-17 12:00:17

Well had my 2nd top up done 10 days ago and today looking at it still not taken very well . grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Should I just give up and ask for my money back?

yohoohoo Thu 16-Mar-17 12:42:30

or should I do a 3rd time?

suzib Fri 17-Mar-17 00:07:54

Some skins just don't hold hairstokes done with microblading. Are you oily or on meds? Certain things can affect retention of pigment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now