Talk

Advanced search

Leave in Conditioners / Protectors for fine Blonde Hair...?

(6 Posts)
AngryofTunbridgeWells Wed 08-Mar-17 09:38:56

I am going very blonde again on Friday - I am naturally a dull mousy blonde with hair that lightens in the sun. My hair is also quite fine and I tend to wash it every day so would like to see if there is any leave in conditioners or sprays that would help keep it healthy...? Its pretty healthy anyway but I think it's always good to be extra careful as blonde and dry looks horrible.

Just to be awkward, I don't really like the feeling of products in my hair as I tend to feel as if I want to wash it straight out.

jeaux90 Wed 08-Mar-17 16:06:47

The coconut water hair masque from Superdrug. I use it as a conditioner rather than a masque or the Aussie spray in one. Sometimes I use both

Ladyformation Wed 08-Mar-17 16:53:12

My hair is pretty identical to yours. I love the Percy and Reed overnight recovery conditioner, which I put straight onto dry hair and wash out in the morning. It feels damp for about 5 minutes but after that I genuinely can't feel it and it doesn't wreck pillows etc either. I use it once a week and have really noticed a difference.

I also use a Redken colour extend spray after every wash. Definitely makes combing easier but not sure it has any other effect...

Sciurus83 Wed 08-Mar-17 22:00:57

Philip Kingsley elasticizer, aveda damage remedy, heard good things about olaplex, I had the aveda botanical deep treatment before holiday and it kept my blonde hair in amazing condition in strong sun and in andoing out of the sea for a month

CateGory8 Thu 09-Mar-17 11:50:05

If you can get Olaplex 3 before your hair appointment on Friday then it will protect your hair from damage, while you go blonder. Continue to use it weekly and the damage will be kept to a minimum.

AngryofTunbridgeWells Fri 10-Mar-17 12:55:09

Thanks for the replies!
Unfortunately she has just cancelled, the flat upstairs has flooded her shop. I can still get a cut at my usual salon, but unfortunately the colour has to be postponed. Bugger!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now