Talk

Advanced search

Converse replacement (but comfortable)

(12 Posts)
abc12345 Tue 07-Mar-17 23:06:11

I have been wearing my converse to death for years but it's time to say good bye... what shall I replace them with? I want something comfortable and relatively stylish to go with skinny jeans

NutellaCookie Tue 07-Mar-17 23:08:38

Superga. I love mine.

goingmadinthecountry Wed 08-Mar-17 00:03:53

I'm looking at Superga but not feeling them. They just look like old people Converse. Just wear Converse if you love them - chuck when looking a but tired.

Op, why do you need to say goodbye to Converse?

Euphemia Wed 08-Mar-17 06:54:21

Dunlop!

Cheap, lovely quality, great range of colours, and way comfier than Converse!

Iamastonished Wed 08-Mar-17 06:58:54

Sorry to hijack, but I can't get on with Converse. They are too flat and offer no support. Are there any styles that offer the comfort of Sketchers, but look like Converse?

WanderingTrolley1 Wed 08-Mar-17 06:58:56

Vans. Very comfortable and the soles don't wear as quickly, either.

ActuallyThatsSUPREMECommander Wed 08-Mar-17 07:03:59

I was really liking the look of the Japanese trainers being hyped on here a while ago and I've now forgotten their bloody name

ActuallyThatsSUPREMECommander Wed 08-Mar-17 07:06:26

Found them! Onitsuka.

LadyOfTheCanyon Wed 08-Mar-17 07:06:43

Vans if you want your feet to have the weirdly long and skinny look that converse give you.
Honestly almost anything else in my opinion but if it has to be sneakers/ board shoes then Adidas gazelles or campus. Or some Suede Pumas?

furryleopard Wed 08-Mar-17 07:06:57

I like Rocket dog Jazzins, they don't last as long as Converse but they are usually in the sale so I can get 3 pairs to 1 pair of Converse which suits me. Office discontinued my favourite Converse which were exclusive to them and I felt bereft.

fuckkit Wed 08-Mar-17 11:11:44

Adidas Gazelles. All the way.

Wtfdoicare Wed 08-Mar-17 11:14:12

Just bought some Gola Harriers. I love them and they're really comfy on my slightly wide feet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now