Talk

Advanced search

Hair extensions for thickness?

(7 Posts)
PovertyJetset Tue 07-Mar-17 10:40:24

Has anyone had this done?

My hair salon which I love and is reputable does offer keratin bonded hair extensions. I have spoken to my stylist and she says that they are a good option for thickness at the sides for me. She said it would last 3-6 months and then I'd have them
Redone?

I'm worried about how they will
Leave my hair? Am I mad?

chiquita1 Tue 07-Mar-17 11:31:48

Extensions pull out your own hair, so if you dont have that much hair to begin with you risk making the problem worse.

PovertyJetset Tue 07-Mar-17 13:30:00

Do they always pull the hair out?

PovertyJetset Tue 07-Mar-17 19:20:47

Anyone??

Bantanddec Tue 07-Mar-17 19:38:38

I've had keratin bonded extentions, but for length not thickness. My hair is fairly thick. Is your hair very thin? I'd be concerned if it is you'll see the regrowth as there isn't enough hair on top to disguise it (I'm not sure if that makes any sense! Sorry) they look fab for the first few days but they are mega high maintenence!

Bluntness100 Tue 07-Mar-17 19:41:15

Definetly don't do the bonded ones, the micro rings are much much better for your hair and won't damage it and pull it out. Once they are in your hair your hair dresser will just move them up every few weeks. Stay away from the bonded ones.

PovertyJetset Tue 07-Mar-17 20:51:02

Yes I think they are micro rings, so they would
Be ok?

My hair is thin but not that thin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now