Talk

Advanced search

What do you wear on your bottom half?

(14 Posts)
Isobela Tue 07-Mar-17 06:32:27

I seem to have 3 wardrobes full of various tops yet hardly any bottoms!
I have 1 work skirt, 1 pair of work trousers, a few Joni jeans - but that's it!

What do you wear?!

SpringSpringSpring Tue 07-Mar-17 07:00:05

At this time of year it's always skirts (I like jigsaw & toast) and boots because I get cold on the commute with exposed ankles.

cauliwobbles Tue 07-Mar-17 07:18:15

Sweaty Betty leggings with Ash virgin high tops.

seefeld Tue 07-Mar-17 07:28:23

I wear jeans a lot but have a few different styles (skinnies, girlfriends, straight legs, mom jeans), colours (grey, black, dark and light blue) and textures (coated) to vary it a bit. I also wear skirts (denim, leather, suede, tube) with ankle boots and tights now and bare legs and trainers in the spring, sandals in the summer. I also have a couple of pairs of culottes but don't tend to wear them until it's warmer.

I work from home at the moment but when I was working in an office I mainly wore dresses as it was so much easier to just throw them on and not have to worry about matching stuff up.

BabbleLands Tue 07-Mar-17 09:50:04

I find sizing on gym clothes to come up small, hence tend to buy larger than usual size - and this helps as it doesn't cut into / emphasise the wobble too much.

Agree high waisted is key. Wear long line vest with cropped loose top layer.

BabbleLands Tue 07-Mar-17 09:50:28

Sorry posted on wrong thread! blush

Rockaby Tue 07-Mar-17 10:01:30

Almost always skinny jeans or a dress with opaque tights. I wear one particular jumper dress a lot these days. It's becoming a bit of a uniform blush. I only have one or two skirts but lots of dresses.

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 07-Mar-17 10:03:28

At this time of year a lot of short-ish skirts and opaques - today the Hush ruched skirt with 100 denier opaques and black Stan Smiths - and also jeans, either skinny or mom style.

When it warms up I'll be in midi skirts and dresses, and I've recently bought a couple of pairs of wide-legged cropped trousers. I still wear jeans a lot in summer too.

MorelloKisses Tue 07-Mar-17 10:07:36

Judy yo might be just e person I need. I just posted a thread about getting the Hush skirt to work for me...maybe I need black footwear...?

IJustLostTheGame Tue 07-Mar-17 15:18:49

Wide leg trousers.
I love them.
I have more trousers than anything else

Pottedplants Tue 07-Mar-17 15:24:57

Where do you get wide leg trousers? I can only find black dress trousers despite always looking out for them!

MintToBe Tue 07-Mar-17 16:13:39

MorelloKisses
I wear my Hush skirt with heeled ankle black boots and black opaque tights.

IJustLostTheGame Tue 07-Mar-17 20:48:13

I get my trousers from asos, hotpatooties, collectif and zara.
All mine were in the sale.

chemicalCat Wed 08-Mar-17 09:25:38

I don't really like jeans (on me, others seem to carry them off).

This time of year I'll be in short skirts, opaques and ankle boots. I'm also a fan of the "winter shorts" look so wear a lot of shorts of various styles with opaques.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now