Talk

Advanced search

Find that scented candle

(6 Posts)
BestZebbie Mon 06-Mar-17 23:20:53

I have a scented candle at the moment that I am really loving and I want to buy another with the same smell for when it runs out.

Problem is, the candle was a free gift from the hairdresser's shop when I bought lots of shampoo several years ago. It has "Pureology" branding (the name of the shampoo) and nothing else, including what the smell is.

The candle smells like vanilla and sherbet, it is a fairly strong, sweet smell, a bit like eating Refreshers but slightly more flowery/vanilla-y.

Where do I find another candle that smells like Refreshers?

DonkeyOaty Mon 06-Mar-17 23:54:55

Email Pureology and ask them?

hollinhurst84 Tue 07-Mar-17 00:51:26

I googled and there seems to be a few. What colour is it? In a tin or glass?

hollinhurst84 Tue 07-Mar-17 00:54:50

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292010844799

This is one I found

BestZebbie Tue 07-Mar-17 16:34:37

It is in a frosted glass, the wax is white, the label is dark red-brown with white writing.
I don't expect to be able to buy the same one as I expect it was a one-off promotional design, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest other candles which they like with a similar sort of sorbet smell (as opposed to citrus, musk, spices, mint, fir trees, grass, fresh washing etc etc).

OodleDoodleBug Tue 07-Mar-17 21:15:14

I can't help with the exact cause candle you are looking for but you asked for recommendations too! This is my favourite candle, it's a sweet, sherberty smell but not at all sickly.

m.johnlewis.com/lily-flame-fairy-dust-scented-candle/p/561517

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now