Talk

Advanced search

New sunnies

(6 Posts)
WipsGlitter Mon 06-Mar-17 21:22:48

Going to treat myself to some new ones! Is my best bet just to go and try on a whole load and see what I like?! What's "in"?

I've an oval face if that helps.

Softkitty2 Tue 07-Mar-17 07:12:32

I'm not sure what suits round face but if you are spending a bit of money I would go for classic styles rather than trendy.. Mirrored aviator or wayfarers are nice..

Or for a splurge the dior 'so real' are pretty 😍😍😍

LoupGarou Tue 07-Mar-17 14:44:53

Yes go and try lots on as it can be really surprising what suits you and what's comfortable.

I always go for sports/ski ones with the highest level of protection and coloured reflective lenses as we have a lot of snow where we live and I find them best for glare from snow/ice/water. My current ones have blue ish mirror lenses - sounds very '80s but I love them and get lots of compliments on them.

Whatthefoxgoingon Tue 07-Mar-17 14:48:26

I want to buy some for my mother, she has a very round face (mine is the opposite): any recommendations?

Newcastlemum123 Tue 07-Mar-17 15:04:22

I've just bought a pair from an online supplier and found they were cheaper than when i tried looking in the shops so maybe start there. I've got a round face and my beautician friend recommended cat eye style, well I now have a gorgeous designer pair on the way in a lovely light brown ready for an early bday treat grin

Flipthebirdy Tue 07-Mar-17 15:34:13

If you google' virtual glasses try on' you should be able to find some websites that allow you to upload your photo. Good way of seeing what shapes suit your face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now