Talk

Advanced search

Wide fitting sandals

(9 Posts)
Yellowmono Mon 06-Mar-17 11:45:07

And they need to be silver. And flat, or with very low heels.
Not toe post but Birkenstock style are fine - never had actual Birkies so not sure what the fit is like.
Any help?

WhiteHairReally Mon 06-Mar-17 13:38:50

www.salt-watersandals.com/women/classic-silver.html

I have uber wide feet and these are fine. They sort of stretch to fit.

Sherlock35 Mon 06-Mar-17 13:39:32

I REALLY want a pair of Saltwater sandals but behind a Size 9 and a wide one...

CallarMorvern Mon 06-Mar-17 14:18:25

Birkies are wide and large fitting, I buy a size down. I have Relax and Gizeh style ones.

Yellowmono Mon 06-Mar-17 14:50:36

Ooh thanks. I love Saltwaters but I thought they might be too narrow for me. And the Birkies too!

Dudette29 Mon 06-Mar-17 14:56:41

I was out shopping at the weekend and went into Deichman (sp?). Never shopped in there before as like you I have wide feet but I was pleasantly surprised to see their shoes looked a lot wider than standard English sizing and they fitted me well. I didn't buy anything, but they did have some lovely shoes at very reasonable prices so I will definitely be going back there again. They had loads of sandals in too similar to what you're looking for x

FunkinEll Mon 06-Mar-17 15:06:12

I find saltwater sandals wide once worn a couple of times. I have the original and the classic here which are adjustable so even better for wide feet.

Yellowmono Mon 06-Mar-17 16:51:54

I've never heard of Deichman so will check them out thank you. Also happy to hear another rec for Saltwaters as I've gone and ordered some already!

highinthesky Mon 06-Mar-17 16:58:20

Evans does wide fitting shoes. They should have sandals out by now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now