We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wild & Gorgeous

(5 Posts)
CruCru Mon 06-Mar-17 08:54:48

are having a pretty nice sale (the outlet section).

I won't pay their full prices (because £100 for a child's dress is ridiculous) but the sale stuff is more at Next prices.

www.wildandgorgeous.co.uk/offer.html

Everyonelovessparkles Mon 06-Mar-17 13:10:35

Anyone know what the quality of W&G is like? It all looks a bit MMF, so is it worth the price?

CruCru Mon 06-Mar-17 16:45:36

I've just Googled MMF but came up with a debt recovery group so am not sure what you mean.

The quality is pretty nice ... but I don't think it is worth the full prices. Mainly because if I pay £80 for a child's dress, it becomes a thing that they are not allowed to eat chocolate ice cream in / climb around in etc (so too fancy to be fit for purpose).

Everyonelovessparkles Mon 06-Mar-17 17:24:05

Sorry meant man made fabric e.g. 100% Polyester. I wouldn't pay £100 either but just wondered how it compared to the higher end of say, boden wear, where some dresses are £50+. Thanks!

CruCru Mon 06-Mar-17 19:45:03

Ah I see. I think the party dresses do have quite a lot of acrylic in there (I haven't bought any - my daughter has enough dresses) but the other stuff seems to have quite a lot of natural fibres (although only one t shirt I've ordered is 100% cotton).

It's difficult to compare with Boden (which I buy a lot of). It's a bit poncier, I'd say (the girls dresses are handy for weddings etc).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now