Talk

Advanced search

Anyone up to a Footner picture diary **trigger warning for squeamish and footphobes***

(10 Posts)
Flumplet Sun 05-Mar-17 18:53:31

I footnered last night. I can't wait for these bad boy hooves to let it go and shed like snakes...

wobblywonderwoman Sun 05-Mar-17 19:29:59

Ooooh..

I bought a battery pedicure (men's version) it is business. Might have another go tonight grin

Flumplet Sun 05-Mar-17 19:51:40

Ooh lovely! I haven't tried one of those! I have dermatillomania so I find footner particularly rewarding. I'm excessively excited about this! Will update again tomorrow!

MyGirlDaisy Sun 05-Mar-17 19:58:23

I footnered for the first time on Friday- beginnng to shed !

Endmoor1405 Sun 05-Mar-17 20:04:48

What is this wizardry of which you speak? You mean to tell me that there is a product out there that will get rid of my hard skin on my feet?! I'm seriously considering using my belt sander on mine they are that bad!!

MyGirlDaisy Sun 05-Mar-17 20:17:03

Footner socks no idea if they are going to work but I am giving it a go! They are plastic socks with some type of gel in them, keep them on for an hour with a pair of your own socks over them and they say that within 7 to 10 days you will have smooth and soft feet - I am hoping....

Flumplet Sun 05-Mar-17 21:48:00

Ahem.... I left my knock off footner on overnight. **disclaimer - not endorsing or recommending.

Flumplet Tue 07-Mar-17 21:43:17

Ooh it's starting to give in!!

DrScholl Tue 07-Mar-17 21:55:41

i am a veteran of dry skin
I was a flexitol evangelist until Tesco substituted Shcoll cracked heel cream
THIS IS AMAZING and way better

USe twice a day then go to a proper chiropodist

DrScholl Tue 07-Mar-17 21:56:07

( name only as a coincidence!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now