Talk

Advanced search

Inch loss wrap treatment things

(7 Posts)
Thinkingofausernameishard Sat 04-Mar-17 23:16:53

Hi,

Has anyone had an inch loss type treatment? Do they work?

I have a big event to go to in a couple of weeks and I've put on weight so my dress, whilst I can just about get it on with spanks type things, it is way too tight. I'll cut out crap and drink loads of water for the next two weeks, but wondered if a treatment might help the dress feel a little more comfortable.

Can anyone recommend anywhere in North / central London?

Thanks

LadyOfTheCanyon Sun 05-Mar-17 08:59:49

I think I read something that said they just dehydrate you so as soon as you drink water you just expand again. Cheaper to just use a load of water retention tablets for a couple of days beforehand!
Two weeks of calorie counting and water drinking will have you feeling more comfortable. Also where are you in your cycle? I magically shed pounds just before my period which reappear as soon as I come on!

cathyandclare Sun 05-Mar-17 09:03:06

Where's the dress tight? I've got a similarly snug dress and got a corset/waist training thing and my waist has gone down by over a couple of inches in a week (have been healthy eating etc as well)
It's so blooming tight it stops you eating too grin

Thinkingofausernameishard Sun 05-Mar-17 11:17:07

Thanks for the replies. I thought that might be the case. It's too tight across my hips/stomach/bum. I think I'll just have to be strict and eat well / move more and maybe look for a back up option just in case!

Nellyphants Sun 05-Mar-17 12:27:23

& no alcohol for the next 2 weeks. I find alcohol really bloats me

ThisNight Sun 05-Mar-17 15:25:38

I had a course of 3 - one a week in the run up to my wedding. They did work, in the short term, as my dress was comfortable rather than tight. However it took 3 to have that effect.

This is what I had.

Thinkingofausernameishard Wed 08-Mar-17 19:46:58

Thanks. That was what I was looking at, but I think I only have time for one treatment.

I have bought an alternative dress just in case.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now