Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone tried the B is for Beauty range at Superdrug?

(9 Posts)
barefoofdoctor Fri 03-Mar-17 21:20:10

Spent up on their hyaluronic acid spritz, hyaluronic skin peel (not on the website for some reason) and radiant overnight mask - all less than half price and with free face wipes at the moment. Am expecting great things (the spritz is awesome - and sold out online already). Do love finding a new product/range to get excited about so have stocked up and will do a second haul when next at real life shops. Anyone else stumbled across this lot?

bingohandjob Fri 03-Mar-17 23:31:21

Yes, I use their day and night creams, serum and eye cream and really rate them. Great quality and price. I think far superior to e.g. No.7 which my very sensitive skin reacts to badly.

FriendofBill Fri 03-Mar-17 23:40:21

I use the day cream and have for a few years.
Other stuff breaks me out.
Non greasy.
SPF.
Good price.

sugarlost Sat 04-Mar-17 00:42:14

I use their day cream and it doesn't break me out and seems to be effective as does their eye cream..yes I'm impressed. I shop there for skin products rather then Boots now and I check the reviews online.

BeetlebumShesAGun Sat 04-Mar-17 06:47:00

I use their micellar oil, essence lotion, exfoliator, night serum and day cream and my skin has never been better. Was wondering about getting the facial spritz the other day.

TheLesserWeevil Sat 04-Mar-17 06:55:44

Yes, I'm using the melting gel cleanser and glycolic peel, they seem as good as far more expensive products I've tried. Will definitely be trying more from the range as I run out of stuff!

barefoofdoctor Sat 04-Mar-17 07:42:05

The Hyaluronic spritz is back in stock online and I have stock piled heaps of them while they are so cheap (and with free micellar face wipes). Sounds like I've stumbled across a fantastic range here going by your comments.

poppym12 Sat 04-Mar-17 08:08:59

Yes, I use quite a few b range products as they're cruelty free and am pleased with them.
I've been waiting ages for the makeup range to come back. It's had a new packaging design or something and it never seems to appear when they say it will.

OneOfTheGrundys Sat 04-Mar-17 08:39:37

I use the melting gel cleanser. It's brilliant, has really eased dry patches. I've tried all the hot cloth cleansers, Liz Earle etc - this ones a fraction of the price and works well. No frills packaging and a great product.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now