Talk

Advanced search

Brow and Lash Dye

(5 Posts)
barcelo Thu 02-Mar-17 10:46:34

In the past I have used the Colorsport Brow and Lash Dye. It worked well enough - mix the two components - smear on, leave for 5 mins then wash off.

Not a regular thing - I would use it prior to a beach holiday - or any other odd occasion where I thought I needed to look more groomed without too much effort.

I have been going to a salon too - it costs me about £11 for brows and lashes tinting - so not too pricey, but is more time consuming to go there.

I just bought the new Colorsport Lash and Brow dye. It's totally different. I ended up getting the starter liquid in my eye the first few times so had to rinse off and start again. I started with the brows - as they 'take' colour quicker - but despite giving those two goes I can't see much difference.

Has anyone else been disappointed with this ?

MIght email Colorsport and demand they bring back the old formula!

MrsMarigold Thu 02-Mar-17 11:03:28

I had mine done in a salon recently and they were awful, they came out red, I'm blonde with quite dark brows anyway but have recently had a few paler hairs have appeared. I've had them done before with no issues, I might try this Colorsport and let you know what I think.

CotswoldStrife Thu 02-Mar-17 11:12:08

They can't bring back the previous formula due to a change in EU regs. Did you buy the eyelash dye? I have seen separate eyebrow dye that I think is the same as the previous formula (so check the brow dye not the lash )

barcelo Thu 02-Mar-17 11:16:04

Cotswold I used the one for brows and lashes. Packaging virtually same as the older version.

It has taken slightly on my brows. I generally have those done in Brown in the salon as I am quite fair.

Might try again another day.

CotswoldStrife Thu 02-Mar-17 16:03:07

I'm thinking of a different make (Eyelure?) as they have a separate brow dye which I suspect is the same as the old lash one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now