Talk

Advanced search

What's the quality of Hush knitwear like? I fancy the sparkly star jumper!

(6 Posts)
BalletZeus Thu 02-Mar-17 09:53:57

Just wondering if people would recommend it and does it wash well?

Thanks

Judydreamsofhorses Thu 02-Mar-17 10:09:21

I have the Breton stripe jumper from A/W and it has been a disaster. It's gone so fuzzy that the black stripes have bled into the white and it looks grubby. It's pretty much resigned to house clothes now - which is a shame, as I really do like it, and it wasn't cheap. I also have one of the "essential crews" in black, which bobbles horribly, but that's easily sorted with a cashmere comb.

I wouldn't recommend buying anything that's a mix of colours, based on my own experience.

MadameCholetsDirtySecret Thu 02-Mar-17 10:16:33

I have the black jumper with the silver sparkly star. I have only worn it once but it is lovely. I'm thinking of getting one of the spring colours.

chloechloe Thu 02-Mar-17 10:17:57

I have it and love it - it's the best thing I've bought from the current stock. It's cut beautifully and hangs really nicely.

I haven't washed it yet though so am praying it will stay nice.

Hush jumpers are a bit hit and miss on quality. I agree the essential crew jumpers are terrible for bobbling!

EggsEleven Thu 02-Mar-17 11:21:05

I also had a black and white Breton knit like Judy and the same thing happened. Bobbled horrifically after one wear and the black stripes also bled into the white. Looks shite now and it wasn't cheap. It's been binned. Shame as it was a nice jumper but the quality was shocking. Would never buy knitwear from them again.

bigkidsdidit Thu 02-Mar-17 11:22:34

Quality in general is pretty bad, unfortunately. I've bought a few things from hush and none of them have lasted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now