Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What necklaces are on trend?

(7 Posts)
Ruby2202 Thu 02-Mar-17 07:38:21

I want a necklace for my birthday from my dsis. Budget £25-30. I love the layered/sets of three necklaces and statement necklaces. The statement ones would need to be something I can wear during the day.

I ve looked at Stella and dot, oasis, warehouse, John Lewis, house of fraiser, m&s, etsy and not on the high street.

Suggestions please?

millefeuille1 Sat 04-Mar-17 17:45:26

Try Oliver Bonas. I have this one and love it.

www.oliverbonas.com/jewellery/kenza-mini-fan-necklace-47535

BusterGonad Sun 05-Mar-17 16:31:09

I have one very similar Mille and I love it, mine was reduced in Oasis to about £10 I was really chuffed! 😁

BusterGonad Sun 05-Mar-17 16:35:25

Op have you tried going on a website like Very and just browsing through the necklaces, they have so many brands that you might come across something really nice.

sunshineglitterprincess Sun 05-Mar-17 17:11:41

this is my current favourite. Simple and understated

hollieberrie Sun 05-Mar-17 17:22:24

I've got a couple of nice long ones from Mint Velvet and Toast.
Hush stuff is nice - made by Danish company, Hultquist, other UK stockists have a wider range:
www.sue-parkinson.com/hultquist-m30#:page1

Dancergirl Sun 05-Mar-17 17:27:18

I was also going to say Mint Velvet, they had some lovely ones when I looked the other day.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: