Talk

Advanced search

Another 'style me for a wedding' request please.

(9 Posts)
ChippyMinton Wed 01-Mar-17 18:55:49

https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/shop/karoline-cutwork-column-dress-black?category=dresses&color=009

I bought this for a May wedding, and would love some help accessorising it.
It looks classic but is a bit quirky as the lining is royal blue and peeps through some of the holes in the top layer like little jewels. And there is a buttoned back vent in the skirt which has an orange lining grin

Newmother8668 Wed 01-Mar-17 19:23:22

Plain black heels, but funky ones and big earrings and one big ring on hand.. hair definitely up or down in simple waves. Simple make up with focus on eyes and nude lipstick.

Tatlerer Wed 01-Mar-17 20:15:06

I'm crap with accessorising but it's a gorgeous dress!

ChippyMinton Wed 01-Mar-17 20:25:44

Aww, thank you. Newmother great suggestions, especially the funky shoes.

Newmother8668 Wed 01-Mar-17 20:33:13

Something like this if your feet could handle it? http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/2,37/2590501678

notMarlene Wed 01-Mar-17 20:41:03

The shoes they suggest look pretty good TBH, here. Otherwise something reasonably similar like, say these or these.

Will you need a jacket with it?

ChippyMinton Wed 01-Mar-17 21:12:49

The Anthro shoes are gorgeous but too spendy. Will seek out something similar - shame the Roland Cartier are navy not black.

ChippyMinton Wed 01-Mar-17 21:31:04

www.shoeaholics.com/brands/women/michael-michael-kors/mirabel-mid-black-suede-michael-michael-kors too fussy?

www.shoeaholics.com/brands/women/nine-west/gazania-black-suede-nine-west

www.shoeaholics.com/women/sandals/mid-heels/nora-black-suede-kg-kurt-geiger

notMarlene Wed 01-Mar-17 21:40:22

#1 & #2 are maybe a bit fussy, yeah. #3 are good. I can see why you fancy a bit more action. Maybe a bit this direction? these are beautiful and perfect but I wouldn't want to have to wear them all day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now