Talk

Advanced search

High neck polo neck

(8 Posts)
Bloomed Wed 01-Mar-17 13:56:43

I saw a woman in a fantastic chunky sweater today. Basically a grey high roll neck (funnel neck?), standing away from neck, which came up to just over her jawline. This might help conceal my dodgy jawline. Has anyone seen any like this? When I search I just get 100s of ordinary polonecks.

Gah81 Wed 01-Mar-17 14:34:02

Shopstyle.com are great if you have something specific in mind as they look through a whole load of a hops for you. Have found several specific pieces that I saw on someone else but didn't get a chance to ask them where they got it.

Bloomed Wed 01-Mar-17 14:55:12

Thanks I'll have a look. I don't know if there is a specific name for what I'm looking for, so might need to hunt through lots of polonecks.

bojorojo Wed 01-Mar-17 15:10:45

Roll neck may be an alternative search.

Dulcimena Wed 01-Mar-17 19:23:02

Ive been looking for similar ever since someone posted a pic of Victoria Beckham in one. She was roundly laughed at on here but it looked so good! Oversized, right?

Bloomed Wed 01-Mar-17 22:40:57

Yes Dulcimena! I haven't seen VB's version though. Thanks bojorojo will check that too. I may start a petition for standardised clothing descriptions! I fell into an ebay rabbit hole earlier. Now on to asos ...

Dulcimena Thu 02-Mar-17 09:33:20

You could try "funnel neck" too.

How about this one? www.stories.com/gb/Ready-to-wear/Knitwear/Turtleneck_Sweater/582940-110786474.1

Bloomed Thu 02-Mar-17 12:16:49

Thanks! That looks promising and the right colour too. I may buy it. I saw some beautiful funnel neck 1960s coats in a vintage store last year: I now want those too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now