Talk

Advanced search

NARS Laguna Bronzer - Broken up again, store wont replace (pic included)

(7 Posts)
yohoohoo Wed 01-Mar-17 13:34:37

This is the 3rd time this has happened. After a few uses the powders seems to break up. First time didnt bother about it though perhaps it was a one off the 2nd time I went back to Space NK where I'd purchased and was told this is one of our top sellers and no one has ever returned one and I was told they werent able to replace it. It's now happened again, Im fed up!! Im going to write to their customer services

LoupGarou Wed 01-Mar-17 13:38:29

I used to have this problem with my NARS blushers, the store I got them from were great at replacing/refunding but I got so fed up of it that I switched to Milani baked blushers and NYX blushers, their colours are NARS dupes and IMHO are much better quality, and much cheaper!

yohoohoo Wed 01-Mar-17 13:45:41

Ah ok that's worth a look thank you

littlepooch Wed 01-Mar-17 13:50:38

That's really bad considering how pricy they are. Definitely contact space nk customer services, I've found them very helpful when I had an issue in the past with something.

Whathaveilost Wed 01-Mar-17 13:54:07

It looks like it is possibly beyond repair but here is a tip for broken powder make up

www.makelifelovely.com/2013/01/how-to-fix-any-broken-powder-or-makeup.html

yohoohoo Wed 01-Mar-17 14:20:17

Ah I contacted NARS themselves should I be going to SPACE?

yohoohoo Wed 01-Mar-17 14:29:36

Spoke to an online operator at Space wasnt interested just said if it has broken up due to use we can not exchange. I said well it's happened 3 times just said contact NARS

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now