Talk

Advanced search

Laser hair removal

(6 Posts)
TessTackle Wed 01-Mar-17 11:42:52

Morning!
I've always shaved my bikini line, and dabbled in waxing but I'm so sensitive I get rashes from both.

Starting to consider booking a course of laser hair removal before our holiday in May.
Does anyone have any recommendations/ advice & success stories please?

Ta

TessTackle Wed 01-Mar-17 16:17:40

Hopeful bump

Acornantics Wed 01-Mar-17 16:23:53

I've had it done and it's transformed the way I feel about wearing a swimming costume, it's brilliant! I had a course of 6 treatments each 6 weeks apart and I no longer have any growth apart from the odd, thin straggler. I also had my armpits done too as had a Groupon offer when I libed in the USA. I'd wholeheartedly recommend it, painless and effective.

Bellabelloo Wed 01-Mar-17 16:29:56

I've had a Brazilian and armpits Dione. 9 years and still as smooth as a baby's bum. I used to get horrible ingrown hairs too, which are a thing of the past. Would love to get my legs done! But it's such a large are.

I would definitely recommend, but make sure it's laser hair removal and not IPL.

TessTackle Wed 01-Mar-17 16:55:58

I've paid for a groupon.

Your messages are exactly what I wanted to hear smile thank you!

TessTackle Wed 01-Mar-17 16:57:01

Bella it's definitely laser hair, called the GentleMax laser which is apparently a combination of two of the best lasers around..

According to google that is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now