Talk

Advanced search

Find this frangrance!

(9 Posts)
whiteonesugar Wed 01-Mar-17 09:00:00

For once, someone on my train smelled delicious this morning. A light honeysuckle smell, would be perfect for spring - any ideas?

Feawen Wed 01-Mar-17 10:11:15

Could it have been Jo Malone Honeysuckle and Jasmine? It's a polite, delicate white flower scent.

Perfume Parlour make a nice dupe if you don't want to splash out on an expensive bottle, although I think it's slightly sweeter than the original.

If not, Fragrantica has a long list of scents with honeysuckle notes: www.fragrantica.com/notes/Honeysuckle-86.html

Nanasueathome Wed 01-Mar-17 10:15:53

The Jo Malone Honeysuckle and Jasmine is discontinued

whiteonesugar Wed 01-Mar-17 10:26:25

It was almost pure honeysuckle, didn't smell chemically like some floral scents it was just lovely.

KatharinaRosalie Wed 01-Mar-17 14:58:16

Yves Rocher does one, and it's cheap
www.yves-rocher.co.uk/control/fragrances/natural-scents/eau-de-cologne-honeysuckle/?cmSrc=Category

bojorojo Wed 01-Mar-17 15:09:39

Guerlain Chant d'Aromres has honeysuckle in it. Theirs are higher quality then just a single flower scent and far from synthetic. I am going to try this one!

whiteonesugar Wed 01-Mar-17 15:37:12

thanks all, I will have to sniff these out. (pardon the pun)

and I've just noticed my typo in the title!

ChardonnayKnickertonSmythe Wed 01-Mar-17 15:52:59

Annick Goutal had an almost pure honeysuckle, but I'm not sure if they still do/

clairethewitch70 Wed 01-Mar-17 15:59:27

Yardley do a honeysuckle fragrance I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now