Talk

Advanced search

neals yard frankincense cream & facial oil

(12 Posts)
lovelyconverse123 Tue 28-Feb-17 22:33:35

Anyone used it ? How did you find it ? Thinking of buying it.....thanks

Rollypoly100 Tue 28-Feb-17 22:44:02

I used to use the revitalising one (could be used as night cream). I swore by it for years but suddenly seem to have become allergic to it. It has a distinctive but not unpleasant scent. I don't know if they've changed ingredients but I might be tempted to try it again - if I can find a smaller size. Usually costs about £25 but lasted me for months. Don't know about the facial oil as I advent tried that.

Rollypoly100 Tue 28-Feb-17 22:45:10

haven't tried *

flossisboss Wed 01-Mar-17 00:23:19

I think you can buy a sample set of minis for around £15. I got the rose one a couple of years ago. Pretty sure they do a set of the frankincense range too. Might be worth a look.

gonegrey56 Wed 01-Mar-17 07:11:04

Do try a sample before you buy. The Frankincense cream brought me out in angry red welts (never had a reaction like this to a moisturiser before). I am in correspondence with Neal's Yard about it !

Rollypoly100 Wed 01-Mar-17 08:54:02

I think they've changed the ingredients. It worked for me for years but I've developed a sensitivity to it. Good idea to try a starter size to see how it works for you.

lovelyconverse123 Wed 01-Mar-17 23:04:26

Ok thanks everyone

bottersnikes Thu 02-Mar-17 13:22:33

Interesting, I used to buy the frankincense night cream, then when I bought a new jar last year, I had an awful reaction it and thought it smelt a bit odd, as well.

I switched to the rose balm, which is amazing, particularly when the weather is cold and windy.

rightknockered Thu 02-Mar-17 17:04:09

I use the Frankincense nourishing cream and skin oil without problems, my skin loves it. I tried the Rose balm, it was lovely, but after a couple of days brought me out in pus filled spots.

HeirToday Thu 02-Mar-17 17:21:41

If you really want frankincense, try REN- I prefered it.

bluebump Thu 02-Mar-17 17:25:47

I've not tried this one but use the Amphora Aromatics Frankincense and Rose moisturiser and have done for years, it's cheaper than Neals Yard, about £7-8 I think.

bigbuttons Thu 02-Mar-17 17:28:09

no, different to any cheap moisturiser/oil, honestly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now