Talk

Advanced search

Maternity jeans - sorry probably done to death

(13 Posts)
UmuLuxury Tue 28-Feb-17 12:57:59

Do good ones exist that don't sag horribly at the bum? I usually wear high waisted jeans so I don't get that falling down thing, also to avoid my bum/love handles spilling out. I'm pretty small size 8 but still have these. I just want something comfy but also flattering which seems an impossible ask!

namechange20050 Tue 28-Feb-17 13:00:07

I found them all uncomfortable regardless of make. I lived in skirts and dresses instead. Much more comfy. Not very helpful though, sorry!

welshweasel Tue 28-Feb-17 13:01:18

H&M over bump skinnies.

BillyButtfuck Tue 28-Feb-17 13:06:59

H&M

Rockaby Tue 28-Feb-17 13:10:11

I didn't try the H&M ones, but also found all the maternity trousers I did try, fell down on me, so I spent whole time in skirts and dresses. I have no bum or hips to speak of though (apple shape) and was a 12 when I was pregnant, so not the same shape as you.

nightswimming1 Tue 28-Feb-17 13:25:33

Isabella Oliver amazing. Seem pricey but on cost per wear they were probably the best value maternity item in my wardrobe!

Tobuyornot99 Tue 28-Feb-17 13:32:40

H and M all the way! They do amazing skinny ones, which are so Un-maternity-like I'm still wearing mine 4 months post partum!

UmuLuxury Tue 28-Feb-17 13:33:11

There are some Isabella Olivers on eBay for £35 (possible knock offs I guess). Worth it? I'm not super pregnant looking yet but this is fourth so expecting to really pop any minute.

gaaahhhh Tue 28-Feb-17 20:57:28

Mothercare has them with loops for a belt. They were great. H&M were awful. Kept falling down.

jenniuol Wed 01-Mar-17 07:38:20

Gap and topshop were the best for me when I was pregnant. Like the rest of h and m stuff, maternity sizing was bizarre. I'm very slim and size 14 maternity jeans wouldn't go over my knees blush And my local store didn't get a bigger size in through my whole pregnancy hmm

Samatamfabahaba Wed 01-Mar-17 07:47:18

I live in H&M. They're so comfy. I did get some second hand off Ebay but the bump band bit is a bit loose (which on some days is a bonus) from the woman who had them first, did get two pairs for £25 though.

EggsEleven Wed 01-Mar-17 07:49:17

My favourite ones were from Asos - the only ones that would stay up on me and sit properly. I also had ones from Next and Jojo and found them terrible for staying put.

EggsEleven Wed 01-Mar-17 07:50:38

George at Asda ones were OK too for the price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now