Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Are these jeans naff?

(19 Posts)
MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Tue 28-Feb-17 10:47:01

Got a pair in the Boden sale. I think they are styled pretty horribly on the model here tbh. I am still not sure whether they are nice or not (it's the knee thing and the shade of blue).

If they were from Marks would I have started an "Oh no, how wrong are these jeans M&S?"

Over to you S&B, please give me your verdit. There's a few quid hanging on this (if they are returned)!

Thank you smile

EggsEleven Tue 28-Feb-17 10:54:30

It's not the patches that put me off (I have a patch pair) it's the shade of blue that looks wrong to me. Plus the patches look a bit too 'neat' imo.

LadyOfTheCanyon Tue 28-Feb-17 10:59:18

Imo it's that the model is actually too skinny to pull this shape off - imagine her wider at the hip and everything falls into place ( no help if you're a size 6 OP, sorry)
The blue is Ok but I can only wear the black/ blue shade of denim as everything else looks too " Mom Jean" on me - and not in a good way.

LadyOfTheCanyon Tue 28-Feb-17 10:59:57

Plus the heels are naff.

Bluntness100 Tue 28-Feb-17 11:01:20

Sorry yes, they are a bit "mum jeans" . The shape isn't good and the color and patches are a bit try hard and not right.

KoalaDownUnder Tue 28-Feb-17 11:03:56

No, they're bad. They don't even fit the model properly?

sonyaya Tue 28-Feb-17 11:05:18

I don't like them personally.

burnishedsilver Tue 28-Feb-17 11:36:25

They don't fit the model very well. Are they a good fit on you?

IHaveBrilloHair Tue 28-Feb-17 11:40:26

Oh dear God, they are frightful, sorry

SleepFreeZone Tue 28-Feb-17 11:41:45

I think we need to see them on you to decide. I actually like them but I don't like how they've been styled with those heels

MyBeloved Tue 28-Feb-17 11:43:00

Sorry, but they are not very nice.

graciestocksfield Tue 28-Feb-17 11:43:59

I like the shape of them but hate the patches. It would also look 100% better if she didn't tuck the top in and wore pumps or boots with them instead of a court shoe.

leccybill Tue 28-Feb-17 11:46:14

Yes, with a loose shirt and trainers, they would look quite good I think. The styling here is terrible.

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Tue 28-Feb-17 12:22:44

Thanks for putting me straight. They are a bit "mom" jeans aren't they?

Jesus wept, I should steer clear from the sales and just buy one pair of nice, decently cut, not too expensive indigo jeans and be done with it.

I will re-package these and pop to the post office tomorrow.

Thank you!

BabyHamster Tue 28-Feb-17 13:04:14

I always think if you're not sure of clothes when they first arrive, you should send them straight back. If you're not even excited about them when they're brand new it doesn't bode well!

I think you made the right choice FWIW. They're not THAT bad IMO but there's something not quite right about them, which is I guess why they ended up in the sale.

KoalaDownUnder Tue 28-Feb-17 13:07:07

Jesus wept, I should steer clear from the sales and just buy one pair of nice, decently cut, not too expensive indigo jeans and be done with it.

Shouldn't we all, but WHERE THE FK ARE THEY??

DoorsAndWater Tue 28-Feb-17 13:30:40

I ordered and returned these! I liked the patches etc but the fit was a bit baggy round the front... not a good look! blush

imjessie Tue 28-Feb-17 13:56:42

I like them . I think the blue is nice and I'm very fussy about the colour of my jeans .

humanfemale Wed 01-Mar-17 07:45:13

The shape is okay but it's the patches and more especially that blue colour I'm not keen on..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now