Talk

Advanced search

Lighter foundation help please

(8 Posts)
dailystuck71 Tue 28-Feb-17 09:09:33

I've worn double wear light for a while. I've also used tarte too depending on time of year. I've always been very pleased with the finish but not so much now.

Both look heavy, sit in fine lines. Cake a bit and just generally don't look good. Can you recommend any lighter/sheer foundations with a medium to look but coverage that would be worth trying? Thanks.

CruCru Tue 28-Feb-17 17:55:42

Have you tried BB cream? I don't like foundation (too heavy) but BB cream seems extremely good. I have the Estee Lauder one.

SashaTaught Tue 28-Feb-17 21:30:17

I like Nars Sheer Glow, Dior Forever and Becca Aqua Luminous.

But Cr is right, it does sound like you would prefer a BB Cream and a good concealer if you need coverage. I really like the Clarins BB which has quite good coverage but takes getting used to the application, as too much rubbing makes it go funny ( I use a beauty blender with success). I also use the double wear concealer but prefer Nars Creamy Concelaer on dry areas/lines.

Most places will give you a sample if you take your own pot.

ZacharyQuack Tue 28-Feb-17 22:11:42

I love Nars Tinted Moisturiser. Easy to apply, looks natural but makes your skin look better.

It Cosmetics CC cream is similar but has more coverage.

EatsLeavesAndShit Tue 28-Feb-17 22:17:46

Missha BB cream from Amazon gives a really lovely, light finish. It's Korean so might take a while to arrive, but it makes your skin seem naturally luminous.

doughnutobssession Tue 28-Feb-17 23:08:59

la roche posay bb cream Has good coverage

bojorojo Tue 28-Feb-17 23:23:00

My daughters are big fans of Laura Mercier. They go to Space NK for skin matching. There are other brands there which are not so common on the high street.

ChishandFips33 Tue 28-Feb-17 23:34:24

Doughnut which LRP are you using please - just looked and there's lots to choose from confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now