Talk

Advanced search

Theory - the more uncomfy heels are to start the better they are

(12 Posts)
DrScholl Mon 27-Feb-17 17:45:14

by the evening you wear them
Ones that feel fine at first TRICK YOU then hurt like buggery

EggsEleven Mon 27-Feb-17 18:01:34

The shoes that cut my heels to shreds the most are flats. Don't think I have a pair that hasn't drawn blood or given me a blister.

DrScholl Mon 27-Feb-17 18:50:31

oh yes that IS true.
Those bloody ballet shoes that were in fashion once

specialsubject Mon 27-Feb-17 20:05:16

Said no man ever.....

walruswhiskers Mon 27-Feb-17 20:11:30

Well you'd know with that username, Dr.

I've reluctantly given up on court shoes. Long narrow feet with what Jane Austen would have called a nicely turned ankle (ie skinny) means I step out of them all the time. I can only manage heels with a strap across the foot. Like Ecco Old Lady shoes but on a stiletto.

DrScholl Mon 27-Feb-17 20:17:40

i too have skinny chicken feet

MsUnderstanding Mon 27-Feb-17 20:33:45

Why would you ever put anything on your body that's uncomfortable? Why, just why?

DrScholl Mon 27-Feb-17 20:41:06

so naive
because these shoes looked HOT AS FUCK

ProjectGainsborough Mon 27-Feb-17 22:48:31

grin

taybert Tue 28-Feb-17 08:38:11

Picture please.

DrScholl Wed 01-Mar-17 22:55:50

Here

Ifonlyiweretaller Thu 02-Mar-17 21:52:58

Walruswhiskers - have you ever tried double tape inside the shoes? I have had your problem all my life, then a teenager told me they all do it - put a strip down the centre of the sole,then your foot sticks to it so you're not gripping on for grim life. It's been a revelation for me, I wouldn't wear them all day but at least now I can for an event or night out.
I wouldn't recommend it with tights though - i once did so then we got to a party id a posh private house and it was 'shoes off' at the door. Of course the bottom of my tights was really sticky so I ended up having to take them off to display my short, white lardy legs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now